Since 1977 our Company has provided its clientele with valuable and extensive advice and support to carry out all customs operations without difficulty.
Since 2001 we have been operating on the basis of simplified customs procedure, using state-of-the art technology available to our sector.
Providing the best service is not enough for us; we constantly look for solutions which meet your needs through the efficiency and knowledge of our staff. We ensure a constant and distinct relationship with the clients.
In 2012 we obtained the AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) certificate. UE reliability and AEO/customs status are recognised after the Customs Authority (i.e. the Customs Agency, in Italy) has verified that customs obligations are fulfilled, accounting criteria are met, the operator is financially solvent, and that appropriate security and safety standards are applied.”
The benefits for AEO certificate holders are summarised below:
– Extended customs opening hours up to 23 hours a day.
– Easier admittance to customs simplifications.
– Fewer physical and document-based controls.
– Priority treatment of consignments if selected for control
– Choice of the place of controls.
– Improved relations with Customs.
– Faster shipments.
– Improved security and communication with partners in the supply chain.
– Fewer safety and security issues.
Contratto nazionale dell’autotrasporto: trattative interrotteLeggi tutto →
Continua la contrazione del mercato dei veicoli industrialiLeggi tutto →
Pubblicati i costi di esercizio di Luglio per l’AutotrasportoLeggi tutto →
Rallentano le immatricolazioni dei veicoli industrialiLeggi tutto →
Semplificato l’iter autorizzativo per i trasporti eccezionali in LombardiaLeggi tutto →